Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Facts about Naomi (Tagged)

My Aunt tagged me on Facebook, my other addiction, and I thought I would post it here as well. Only becuase it took me FOREVER to think about things related to me. I tagged my peeps in fb.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I am an early bird. I seem to accomplish a lot of things before 7am.
2. I bake prosphora for my church.
3. I love to bake.
4. I secretly love that my children both have Christmas birthdays.
5. I want Levi to marry Khalila.
6. I love my family. And Josh's family.
7. I hate my job.
8. I love running and most forms of exercise.
9. I am a procrastinator.
10. I am very organized.
11. I am stubborn.
12. I am opinionated. This trait often gets me in hot water.
13. I cannot wait to move in June.
14. I am sick of living in a small, stinky, no-storage space, one bathroom, dirty, hole-in-the ceiling, slug-infested, too-many rules to live by, drafty, apartment.
15. I often call the UW police on the cars that park illegally in the family housing parking lot.
16. I wish I knew how to apply makeup better.
17. I love red wine.
18. I love when Josh plays the piano.
19. I am addicted to NPR. Especially Warren Olney.
20. I enjoy making things with my hands. Especially quilting.
21. I love making gifts for my friends and family.
22. I hate princesses. Hopefully Claire will skip this stage.
23. I think my children are very intelligent.
24. I am VERY proud of my husband.
25. I love my red hair.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Scuse my ignorance but what is prosphora? Didn't know you facebooked, I recently got the bug! I also hate my job (its just not a very good one) but I do look forward to seeing you, which makes it WAY more bearable! Also, I got food stamps and I am quite proud of myself, now I just need a lesson on how to use them cause NO ONE at the DSHS office knew how (isn't that what they do!?!?!?!)