Sunday, December 28, 2008

Levi turns four

Happy Birthday Levi! Today you turn four years old. You are truly an amazing child. You surprise us everyday with how fast you learn concepts and with your astonishing memory. Not only are you creative and curious, but you are considerate of others and a very loving boy. You play very well with other children, but especially with your sister. You are a remarkable big brother and Claire is lucky to have you as a sibling.

I asked friends and family members to give me their one-word description of you. I think that they sum you up perfectly.

Grandma Kay: inquisitive
Grandma Ann: sensitive
Grandpa Jim: thoughtful
Aunt Veronica: considerate
Aunt Lora: thoughtful
Uncle Ben: intelligent
Aunt Kari: smart
Aunt Cyprianna: charming
Uncle Christian: concerned
Lesley: tall
Donna: tender
Jennifer: dinosaur
Nicholas: a play friend
Spider: my friend
Eleanor: dinosaur
Khalila: silly
Tina: mature
Joachim: silly
Mama: talkative
Papa: unique

Levi, you are all these qualities and much more. Thank you for being a helpful and loving son. I love watching you play with your sister; I love when you help me make dinner; I appreciate when you clean up yours and Claire's toys. I love you to pieces; you are a wonderful boy.

4 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Your kids birthday's are only a week apart? Thats crazy. makes it easy to remember i bet. :)

Becca said...

Happy birthday Levi! I loved reading your post, it was so sweet. :)

James Marcel Patras said...

I like being included in the polls...NOT!

Aaron said...

Sorry for getting mine in late. I've been sick for the past week. Levi is STUPEDNOUS!

James, if you want to be included in stuff, you might want to let your family know things like your phone number, email addy, etc.