Friday, July 24, 2009

Wicked

Since April, I have been dropping some serious hints to Josh about potential Mother's Day presents. Okay, not presents, but present. Singular. That is right, I only wanted one thing for Mother's Day: tickets to see Wicked in September.

Of course, Josh put it off. And put it off. My birthday slowly rolled around, so I changed my mind. I now wanted Wicked tickets for my birthday present. Again, ever the procrastinator, Josh remained true to himself. I, however, did not. I begged, I pleaded, and I cried.

It finally paid off though, because last week he purchased two tickets (good ones too!) for the play in Seattle. I am so excited! He is taking a week off in September and we are going to take the kids to Yellowstone and then to Seattle. Should be fun!

My high-society-ness does not end there. Oh no! Leslie and I are treating ourselves to Fiddler on the Roof here in Spokane in September. The dad's get kid duty. And then in December, The Lion King is coming to Spokane and I am taking Levi. I wish the whole family could go, but the Lion King tickets are freaking expensive!

No comments: