Saturday, June 20, 2009

Six days till graduation....

On the sixth day till graduation my true love gave to me,
At the community center a goodbye party.

That is right folks, I threw Josh a graduation/goodbye party on the Sunday before graduation. We had it at our community center and it was just a causal affair with lots of friends and family coming to wish us well. A friend of mine from Central even came from Yakima!

One of Levi's girlfriends from the gym came and gave him the cutest goodbye present: a heart-shaped locket of the Space Needle with her picture in! I guess when she saw it at the store, she told her mother that she had to buy it for Levi since it was a heart, and hearts mean love, and she loves Levi. Super cute!




I like the following picture because four of the people in the circle graduated with Josh on Sunday. Another one is a third year medical student and another is a MD/PhD Student.


Hazel and her dinosaurs!

Claire letting Cecilia give her a ride.

Notice the colorful flags? I made those! I got the idea from a toddler's party from the village that we had been to earlier in the spring. The purple and gold are UW's colors and the green is for the green hood Josh got at graduation. Pretty symbolic eh?

No comments: