Saturday, June 20, 2009

The night before Graduation...

On the night before graduation, my true love gave to me,
A three-course meal and cruise of Elliot Bay on the ship Argosy!

This was such a fun outing! We had twenty family members come and join us for a dinner cruise. Representing the Knight side of the marriage we had: Kay & Randy of Gold Bar (parents), Jeannie & Brian of Kansas (aunt and uncle), Brent & Lora of Snohomish (sister and bro-in-law), and Christian & Veronica of Kirkland (brother and sis-in-law)

Representing the Labrecque side of the marriage we had: Ann & Jim of Alaska (parents), John of Alaska (brother), Rheta & Helen of Texas (grandmother and best friend), Bill & Connie of Ferndale (uncle and aunt), Aaron of Everson (brother), and Lindsay & Tom (cousin and boyfriend).

Not a bad showing! I hired a babysitter and forgot about my kids for the night. We had a wonderful time eating great food, drinking good wine, dancing and of course, the incredible Seattle scenery.




My Parents. Silly!


We had all 20 of us at one table.


My cousin, Lindsay. Isn't she pretty!


Brent and Lora brought Brodie! He looks just like dad!


Josh's family LOVES to dance!



Coming home; Seattle is spectacular at night.


2 comments:

The Murray's said...

OH Nom....
Looks like you guys had a blast. I sooo wish I could have been there!

OMG is that our Lindsay? HOLY SMOKES, SHE'S HOOOOOOT!!!! Wow. She really grew up.........

Time flies....

Love you sis, I know I owe you a phone call... Will get to it soon.

KaSh said...

Hey Naomi,

miss working with you. Hope all is well is spokane. Keep in touch!! Love that jacket by the way :)