Saturday, June 20, 2009

Four days till graduation...

On the fourth day till graduation my true love to me
My in-laws and my sons piano recital party.

Early Tuesday morning, my parents and my youngest brother flew down from Alaska for the rest of the weeks festivities. On schedule that night was Levi's piano recital. Every time a student completes a music level book, they get their own recital, and since Levi just finished book one, we had a recital just for him.

Here is my brother John with Claire. John loves to play jazz piano (and is actually really good)! Claire fell in love with Uncle Johnny and still talks about him!


Here we are awaiting the great Levi. He is warming up his voice with some juice.

He played a duet with this teacher:
Then two songs on his own:
Here he is with his teacher, Shellie. After he hit the dessert table apparently.


The following Thursday my parents and I took the kids to the Burke Museum for our last free Thursday visit. My kids love this super small museum because they have an allosaurus and stegosaurus skeleton there. Plus they have a mastodon!



Lunch at REI! Another favorite!


On Wednesday my mom and I also took the kids to the zoo, but of course, my camera's batteries had died, so I have no pics. But we did have lots of fun!

No comments: