Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

Things have been uber-busy around here lately. I attribute all that hecticness to myself, as I foolishly decided to take on lots of large projects.

No witty writing tonight, folks. Just picture updates of all my latest projects!

A couple weeks ago I finished this knitting project:It was supposed to be a shawl for me, but stupid me, did not check the gauge on the pattern. So now Peaches has a shawl. She looks super cute though!

I thought it would be fun to make one article of clothing for everybody for Pascha. I got Peaches' dress done, (I am too lazy to get up to take a picture, sorry) and started Hubby's. Too bad I won't get it finished in the next five days.

Here is the yarn:And here is what I have so far:
Super cute right? I love it! Here is what the finished product will look like: I really hope that Hurricane will sport that goofy smile too!


I tackled two building projects lately. First I built myself two elevated planter boxes.


Then I built myself a new desk:
I am totally hooked on woodworking. Can't wait to tackle my next project! But that will have to wait until the patio gets done!!!

And here are those pictures: Our first load of stone. That is 600 lbs. We did four loads total.
Laying out the stone...
We also built another stair, since someday we would like french doors leading out.
Well, Hurricane just got back from Home Depot, so I gotta go help unload the car! Another big day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING. :) If I didn't have a newborn, I'd jump right on your bandwagon. I especially love the planter boxes. I've been wanting to do some kind of raised flower bed myself, but I'm going to have to wait until we can also build fence, or I'll just be planting moose food. Keep up the inspirational work! :)

TheTaffs said...

All your projects look great and I REALLY love your desk. Well done!