Sunday, December 12, 2010

Crazy Stuff Claire Says:

Unless you have been living in a cave for the past four years, you know that my baby Claire has quite a personality. She makes me laugh, yell, cry and smile daily. Sometimes hourly. That is not a joke. She can be the most affectionate girl, and then turn around and punch her brother in the stomach. Again, not a joke. She has her own unique style and instantly attracts other people to her. Lately she has been saying some pretty crazy things and I always want to document them, so, here they are.

When playing at a friends house:
Some kids were turning the lights on and off and she did not like it. She finally said, in a loud voice, "Hey, I am allergic to the dark you know!"

Her favorite songs to sing: (she knows all the words, except Carmina because it is in Latin!)
Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Magic Dance by David Bowie
I Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
16 Military Wives by The Decemberists
Carmina Burana

While playing with Levi:
"Levi, you have to listen you maniac!"
"Levi you are not being very appropriate."


At the dinner table:
"Mom, I only need to eat three bites, since I am three. But Levi has to eat five! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"
"My best today was going to school. And my worst was going to school. Sometimes I just don't like school. It can be so annoying."
"Mom, sometimes I tend to get confused."

While trying to sleep in our bed:
"If I don't sleep in your bed I will have a nightmare! I want to go in your bed, Levi gives me nightmares!"

1 comment:

Erka said...

Oh my, this post made me laugh so hard! Claire has such a personality, and some of the stuff she says are well beyond her age!
Julia and I started reading "Ramona and Beezus" the other day, and Claire reminds me so much of Ramona! She is extremely smart and has a lot of spunk.