Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Willn't

A few days ago Levi asked me to do something. He most likely was asking if he could jump off his bed over Claire and into the laundry basket. I must have said "no, you will jump on Claire's head and hurt her" and he responded by saying "no, mom, I willn't, I willn't."

Funny how he got the english language rule figured out. Only our language is so confusing! He is correctly making a contraction. Do: Don't. Can: Can't. Will: Willn't or uh... Won't. Why must it be so confusing!

Anyway, I thought it was cute.

On to Claire. She loves to sing. She knows the alphabet, twinkle twinkle little star, Thomas the Train theme song, Scooby-Doo theme song, London Bridges, Bob the Builder Theme song, Puff the magic dragon, and Life is a Highway (from Cars). She is SO super cute when she sings. Someday, I will get off my lazy butt and actually record her singing. Then I will even get more motivated and post it.

Claire has also learned her numbers. She can count to ten perfectly! She likes to stand at the end of the hallway, count very slowly to ten, then yell GO. She then waits about 5-10 seconds before she runs as fast as she can (which is actually pretty fast) down the hallway and then she throws her body on the couch. Fun!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

You forgot the "La-la" song.