Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mommy Tag

I saw this on another Blog and thought it was cute: (These are Levi's exact answers!)

What is something mom always says to you? "You tell me railroad tracks are fun. Mom can you build one?”

What makes mom happy? "If I do good things”

What makes mom sad? "If I don’t do things that you don’t want me to do”

How does mom make you laugh? "laugh at me and I will laugh. Just do it. I will laugh. Mom, I will laugh at you if you say a funny thing to me. Are you going to do it?”

How old is mom? "Five, no six”

How tall is mom? "Not tall as papa”

What's mom's favorite thing to do? "You like to clean dishes”

What does mom do when you're not around? "You go on a run”

If mom was famous, what would she be famous for? "Listening”

What is mom really good at? "Telling stories and building railroad tracks. That is all that you are good at.”

What is mom not really good at? "You are not bad at nothing. You are good all the time”

What does mom do for her job? "You watch kids”

What is mom's favorite food? "broccoli and carrots”

What makes you proud of your mom? "laughing”

If mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? “Mr. Bently” (Bob the Builder)

What do you and your mom like to do together? "I like to… huh… stay at Auntie Cyp’s house. That is my favorite thing to do”

How are you and your mom the same? "We are white together”

How are you and your mom different? "You have black eyes and I have blue eyes. That is different about us”

How do you know mom loves you? "You don’t clean the kitchen, you turn on the tv for us!”

7 comments:

James Marcel Patras said...

That's right levi, your mom is only six.

The Interrante Family said...

How cute........ then they become tweens and boy do those answers change!

The Murray's said...

Awww... His favorate thing to do is stay at my house! I knew I loved that kid for one reason or another! (j/k nay)
Levi... I love you! You are just the cutest! :)

Becca said...

That last answer kills me! Maybe I'll do this with Izzy it looks like fun. :)

Aaron said...

Nayomi, seeing as you love to do sishes so much, I have some for you!

Aaron said...

Oops, I ment NAOMI, not Nayomi. . . Sorry

The Scope Family said...

I love this. This was adorable. And when Sami is old enough, I'll try it with her. If I did it with her now, every answer would be "Daddy". Hey, what the heck happened to Mama? I lug that load around for 10 months and all she can think of is Daddy! No respect I tell ya, No respect :)