Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Ivan

Well, about six weeks ago Joshua and I became an uncle and aunt for the eighth time. Ivan Christian was born to Joshua's brother and sister-in-law on June 15th. We didn't get to see the little guy till he was almost two weeks old, and I have to say, I was quite peeved at the color of the kids hair. RED.

That is right. Me, with red hair, have two blondies, while my brother and sister-in-law have a red-haired baby. Of all the injustices out there.

Oh well, he is a super cute boy and will most likely be really mellow, seeing as how he has two older sisters, both of whom are pretty crazy!

Here are a couple of pictures of our recent visit:

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cutie! Although I have to say in these pictures, Levi's hair does look a little red!

The Murray's said...

Aw! He's so cute!