Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just a quick note again, because, yes, I have about a billion better things that I should be doing besides blogging. We arrived safely in Oregon last Saturday night and have been busy ever since. The one thing I wanted to comment is this. Our garbage cans were delivered today and we got a nice big "West Coast" welcome. Our recycling can is DOUBLE the size of our trash can! Can you believe it! Now we just have to get back into the cycle of recycling! We got so used to Spokane taking practically nothing, that we got out of habit.

More updates, and pictures, to come later!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Awesome, I love that!! The bin we pay extra money for is tiny! I find myself throwing away recyclables, because there isn't any room. :(

Tina said...

The fact that you were excited enough about this to blog it to the world makes me believe you will get back into the habit real fast.

Shauna said...

Yeah! We just took a vaca to UT and they don't even provide Recycle! I think you can pay extra and get one- unbelievable!