Thursday, March 18, 2010

February Update

On to the next month. Technically, I guess we did not decide to buy our house until February the 1st. I don't have a ton of pictures, but here is the living room. We are super excited to move to Portland!

I had to drive down and back in one day to be there for the home inspection. I am really glad that I did too, even though the drive was rough. I left Spokane at 5am, and got to the house at 11am. The inspection lasted for about two hours and after that I grabbed a bite to eat and started back to Spokane. I ended up pulling over for an hour nap, but made it back to Spokane by 9pm. I also rented a car (2010 Nissan Altima with 1000 miles on it!!) so that made the drive totally bearable.
The preschool kids had a tour of the local NBC studios. They had a blast and this is my favorite shot.
The kids and I had dentist appointments. Our dentist in Spokane is great! Her husband is a radiologist and they are originally from Portland. Levi and Claire loved the rolled-up sunglasses that she uses. They probably wore them for a week straight!
Josh's mom came for a visit and took the kids to Old Navy and bought them each an outfit. Levi is so tall, he needs size six pants. He picked out this outfit.
Claire picked out this dress. It has sparkles.
Our Seattle friends, Will & Luke and their parents, came out for a visit too. We went to the best playground (in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho) and they played tons. We also went to Cabela's (huge outdoor/hunting store) and it was actually a really neat place!




2 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow that is one long drive!!! Eeek! So I'm assuming the inspection went well! Hey, have you guys been to Silverwood? Its kind of awesome. How are you? How is Josh's sched.? Bro is Q4 and getting off late on normal days so I'm getting the single mom routine down pat, which is good since Bro has been telling me horror stories about next year (seriously, WHY does he tell me!!! It just makes me get all crazy!)

My Three Sons said...

congrats.. having a house is awesome. BTW, your hair is so long and beautiful, I dont know if I remember it being that long. enjoy the house. :)