Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week #3

Okay, here is this weeks menu:

Monday: Corn chowder, salad, pumpkin squares
Tuesday: Indian tofu curry
Wednesday: Pasta bake
Thursday: Baked potato bar, brownies
Friday: Potluck at church
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Mujadarrah (lentils and caramelized onions over rice)

On another note, tomorrow is going to be an amazing day for us. The tension that has presided in our abode will dissipate and we will then be left with... more waiting. Monday is pre-match day. On Monday we will receive and email at 9am telling Josh whether or not he matched to a residency program. Then, Thursday is when we find out what program we matched to and where we will have to move to in three months.

Josh is going crazy. Hopefully he will get drunk tonight and quit asking me questions like "do you think I will match?" or "what will I do if I don't match?" All our conversations end the same. Me telling Josh to shut up. Seriously. I do not know how much more I can take! 9am cannot come soon enough.

Stay tuned though. Josh says that I can post his rank order list only after we find out if he matched.

No comments: