Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Time

It seems everybody else is doing it... why not me? Blog that is. This is my first entry. I have no idea if I will have enough to say; let alone the time to transfer the craziness in my mind through my fingers and onto the keys, but I will give it a go.

A couple of families in our community have blogs and I have read theirs and find them amusing. Not only fun to read about the lives of my neighbors (I KNEW they were fighting last night!), but a wonderful way for family that I do not see or talk to often enough to quickly see how my children grow and learn.

Once something interesting happens, I will log on! I will rant! And I will blog!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I really like your background. I'm very glad you have entered the blogging world. :)

Arielle said...

Yay! Another blogger enters the fold! I'll certainly be reading your blog, and will add you to my blogroll once I figure out how to do it... :)

PS Ignore the email I signed in with - the only gmail account I have is in my soon-to-be-married name, which I obviously don't use yet. But didn't want to sign up for ANOTHER gmail account :)

James Marcel Patras said...

How do you change the backround and stuff. Teach me Seymore! (don't know how to spell the name)