Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Japanese & Rose Gardens

On what now is to be considered our last sunny summery day in Portland, I decided to take Peaches out to have some fun. Since she is most likely going to start full-day school in January, I am trying to make a conscious effort to spend quality time with her in the short time we have before Slim comes home.

Some days are better than others. This day, was perfect.

We got our Cultural Pass from the Library which covers admission for 2 adults and 2 children to various places in Portland. We decided on the Japanese gardens, and we invited a friend. Since the Japanese Gardens are right next to the Rose Garden, we enjoyed that too. Portland is the Rose City after all!

Here are the pictures:


















3 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful! I remember the Japanese Gardens in Seattle. These pictures make me really homesick.

Tina said...

Oh my, Peaches is looking so much older. We need to arrange another visit. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving this year?? ;)

BTW, my girls have those exact same Keens.

Monica said...

So beautiful!!!