Saturday, February 20, 2010

Style by Claire

Rule number one when you have a blog: Don't get behind! Yikes, I feel very overwhelmed at the amount of things that have happened in the past month and my desire to share them with the universe. All things in moderation, right? Right. Anyway, I have been wanting to post these pictures for awhile and now is as good a time as any.

Claire has been picking out her own outfits for the past few months now. I have taken a complete "laissez faire" attitude. We don't have fights in the morning (regarding clothing) and she is happy.

As you can see, she clearly has her own sense on style. Sometimes the outfits she puts together are hideous, other times they are borderline repulsive. But, if you look from the neck up, she is simply the most beautiful girl ever.

Here are some of my favorite outfits of hers.


2 comments:

Aaron said...

Is that Claire, Or Punky Brewster?

The Murray's said...

heeheehee I love that girl!