Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009

Yes, it is the middle of November and I am just now posting pictures of Halloween. Oh well.

This year Claire decided to be Luke Skywalker. I put together her costume for about $7.00 mostly from items found at Goodwill. I also made her a Jedi cloak, but she hated it and refused to wear it. She also refused to wear a light saber. This is one of the few photos that she allowed it to be on her belt.


Levi was much more indecisive about his Halloween costume. He could not decide between Darth Vader and Indiana Jones. I let out a huge sigh of relief when he finally decided to be Dr. Jones. Much easier costume to make! The hat belonged to our neighbor, and the outfit we got at Burlington Coat. Luckily it doubles as a nice church outfit! I made his whip out of a jump rope.

Our neighbors two eldest boys. Owen, Claire's buddy, was Batman.



I was super lame and never got around to getting pumpkins, so here our our neighbor highly creative carvings.
I did, however, manage to make a satchel for Levi. It turned out to be enormous. Like down touching the floor enormous. More room for candy, I say.
Here are a few of the houses we trick or treated at.





It did not take long to get the concept down!

No comments: