Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A post about Josh

I forgot to mention something rather important...

Joshua has finished school!! His last rotation ended on Friday afternoon. He will have one week off, one week of an informal transitional meetings with the other students, then one week before he starts his first job. Wow. Did I mention we are moving to Spokane within that time frame? And he is graduating? 

So far this is how Josh has spent his time off: 


He also has gone mountain biking, golfing and clubbing; I just don't have pictures of those activities. Rough life huh?

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Clubbing huh? That doesn't really sound Joshish at all, did you get to go too? I just sent you an email about the photoshoot on Saturday. How's the packing coming? Let me know when you have a free hour or two and we can go out for cupcakes or something to catch up especially when you need an excuse to take a break from packing!!!

The Knight Family said...

Clubbing is definitely not Josh! I was camping with the kids; a much better time! He is going to the movies tonight and golfing again tomorrow! Is Brannon getting this much "fun" in?

My Three Sons said...

holy cow that is some serious kayaking! looks scarey to me!