Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best Friends

Today, right after preschool, Levi, Claire and I drove up to Snoqualmie Pass and meet Will, Luke and Leslie for our first post-move play-date. We did a short hike called "The Spook of the Iron Horse Trail." It was a short (3/4 mile) walk to an abandoned railway tunnel. The tunnel itself goes for over two miles, but since I forgot flashlights, we only went in a bit. But the boys and girl had so much fun with each other. It made me realize how much we miss having Will, Luke and Leslie around... okay, Pat too!

Here are some pictures from the day:












3 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like fun!! I LOVE Claire's outfit!

The Murray's said...

OMG, where did you get Claire's little hat!? She looks so wicked CUTE!! :) Looks like the kids had tons of fun...

Shauna said...

These pictures are beautiful! I am also a lover of Claire's outfit, it looks very Sound of Music child.