Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back at it

I know, it has been a long time since I made any significant posts. I say significant, because I do not really count my Fourth of July tribute as a real post. Just a quick little blurb.

As most of you know (because you were there!) my family just returned from our first family vacation. This was a REAL vacation; complete with airline travel, car rental, long drives, and stupid souvenirs.

On Saturday June 28th we boarded a plane bound for Boston! My sister lives in New Hampshire, about 1.5 hours from Boston Logan Airport and that is where we crashed. And yes, we did crash. My poor sister, I am sure that her house will never be the same again. Anyway, starting on July 4th, we were having a family reunion at her house. But since my husband is in lame-o school and they are super lame-o and don't give the hard working students summer breaks, Josh had to be back to start his fourth year on July 7th. Hence why my small family of four headed to the East Coast a week earlier than the rest of my family. We wanted to have Josh around for our own sightseeing adventures! And what adventures we had! Since we were gone SO long and did SO much things, I am at a loss as to how to post all the fun pictures and stories.

I have decided to be very methodical and just post each trip/adventure/city. I will also do slideshows as to more accurately portray the crazy things that we did.

So sit back, relax, and watch our vacation. This may take me a few days to get the whole thing done, so check back!

2 comments:

James Marcel Patras said...

You made it sound as though your plane crashed.

The Knight Family said...

Now that I have re-read my blog with a "James" state of mind, I see what you mean! However, I am sure most of my readers are intelligent enough to know what I meant. Thanks for the heads up; it is nice to know that you read my blog so thoroughly.